Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2020 http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/ Number of Vacancy 102 Apply though offline mode before 08-08-2020
Number of Advertisement
ADV. NO.- 01/ Law Clerk (Trainee)/20
Last Date of Apply
LAST DATE: 08.08.2020 Till 5.00 P.M.
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2020 are invited from all eligible candidates for the post of ”Law Clerk (Trainee)” in the establishment of High Court, Allahabad/Lucknow Bench carrying a fixed honorarium of Rs. 15000/- per month with no Dearness Allowance and/or any other allowances and also without any other perquisite such as residential accommodation etc. The engagement shall be purely contractual based for a fixed term of one year. However, the term may be terminated at any time, without any notice.
Number of Vacancies: 102
Essential Qualifications for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2020 –
- Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country. Applications shall be accepted from such ‘Law Graduates’ who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2019-20 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of interview, which may be held in the month of September, 2020.
2. Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
Age Limit for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2020 –
The Candidates must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 26 years as on 01.07.2020.
For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of the interview only, which will be held only at Allahabad. The candidates for interview will be called only after screening. No T.A. will be payable for attending the interview.
Nature of work:
The successful candidates Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2020 will be attached with Hon’ble Judges sitting at Allahabad and Lucknow Bench, Lucknow and shall discharge duties under directions of their Lordships. Basically, the Law Clerk (Trainee) will be required to carry out search and research on legal points and principles as desired by the Hon’ble Judge with whom he/she remains attached.
He/she shall assist the Hon’ble Judge in searching out case law, articles, papers and other relevant material required by the Hon’ble Judges in discharge of judicial as well as administrative work. Besides attending the Chambers of Hon’ble Judges, the Law Clerk (Trainee) may also be asked to be present in Court during hearing of the arguments, take down or prepare notes in Court.
The research work assigned to Law Clerk (Trainee) may include performing legal research, drafting memorandums and opinion, comments on statutes, relevant to questions of law. Assistance from the Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2020 may also be taken in proper maintenance of the case files. Assistance in administrative functioning of the Judge shall also be desirable which shall include maintaining of administrative files, preparation of research of academic papers, maintaining record of judgments, the points of law decided in various judgments by a Judge, maintenance of records regarding administrative correspondence etc.
Apart from the above mentioned duties and responsibilities enumerated above, the Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2020 shall perform any other duty as assigned by the Judge concerned with regard to His judicial and administrative functions.
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2020 The nomenclature ”Law Clerk (Trainee)” makes it abundantly clear that they shall be imparted training with regard to procedure and substantive law to assist the Hon’ble Judges in discharging their judicial and administrative functions. The Law Clerk (Trainee) will also be provided the schedule of training and the details of the nature of job, which they have to perform during their year of engagement. Specific assignments shall be given by the Hon’ble Judge with whom they are attached.
Restriction on Practice:
Law Clerk (Trainee) from the date of termination of his engagement as Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2020 Law Clerk (Trainee) shall not appear in any case handled by the Hon’ble Judge(s) with whom he or she had attached, irrespective whether he had or not worked on that case during the period of his engagement. The candidates shall furnish an undertaking to the above effect on proforma prescribed herein after.
Other Conditions of Engagement:
The Law Clerks (Trainee) Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2020 shall be governed by such rules of attendance, leave and other related matters as might be prescribed from time to time by Hon’ble the Chief Justice, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
Period of Engagement:
The engagement shall be for a fixed term of one year only from the first date fixed for joining, which may be terminated without notice at any time for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2020.
A candidate having more than one spouse or married to such a person who already had a living legally wedded wife/husband, will not be eligiblefor Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2020.
- A candidate involved in any kind of criminal case whether convicted or charge-sheeted shall be barred from applying for the above post.
- Those who have already worked as Law Clerk (Trainee) will not be eligible to apply again.
How to Apply ?
- The application forms Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2020 can be purchased from the counter in the High Court Judicature at Allahabad and at it’s Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs. 300/- in cash. The applications forms are also available on the official web site of Allahabad High Court (www.allahabadhighcourt.in) and may be downloaded and used subject to payment of application form of Rs. 300/- to be paid through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- The application form Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2020 along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5”x10”) each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
Address for Sending All Required Document
(Ajai Kumar Srivastava-I) REGISTRAR GENERAL, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
Instruction for filling form:
- Candidates should affix a latest coloured photograph taken on or after 1st January, 2020 in passport size with his/her own signature thereon and duly attested by some Gazetted Officer at the place provided in the application.
- The envelope containing application should be marked ”APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LAW CLERK (TRAINEE)”.
- An envelope shall contain only one application form. An envelope containing more than one application form, shall be stand rejected.
- Candidates must attach with the application form, certified copies of the certificates in support of their age and educational qualifications, extra curricular activities and also in support of their having computer knowledge.
- Applications may be sent either by Speed Post, Registered Post A.D. Or through Courier.
- Application will be rejected if photo is not pasted or Bank Draft is not
attached or if certified copy of certificates are not attached with it or if it is not signed by the applicant or if it is not received by the last date/time.
- Applications received after last date shall not be entertained and the Court will not be responsible for any postal delay. The defective applications, which are not complete in any respect, will be rejected out-right.
- Selected candidate shall give an undertaking on the prescribed proforma that during the engagement as Law Clerk (Trainee) he shall not practice in any court of law nor engage himself in any professional pursuit.
- The candidates are required to furnish a check list along with application form mentioning therein details (as per format enclosed ) about the certificates and the testimonials enclosed with the form.
- Informations regarding format of application and other informations are also available on the website of Allahabad High Court at www.allahabadhighcourt.in